Monday, September 15, 2008

Ohh..decisions!

A friend of ours is going to run the Mardi Gras marathon in New Orleans next year and he wants me to run it with him. I've never even considered running a full marathon up until now. And...coincidentally (or maybe not) the half marathon we are going to run in Madison happens to fit right into the training schedule that we would need to be on for the full marathon. Geeeeeeezzz! I want to say yes but I must admit that I'm a little scared. I know I can do it if I put my mind to it but I'm not sure I'm ready to put my mind to it! I'm excited about the prospect of running it but I'm not sure that I want to put myself through the torture of the full. (Secretly...This might sound silly but I would definitely love one of those 26.2 stickers for my car. haha!)

I'll definitely be thinking on it for a while. Thankfully, I don't have to decide today!

No comments: