Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm going to have to get some new shoes soon. I've been reading about the latest, greatest shoes but I'm not sold on anything just yet. I'm sure that I'll probably have to try on 100 pair before I decide on some. I was checking out shoes on Zappos and I had to post some of the shoes I saw.

This is a look I hoped would never come back around. Seriously?!


This is kinda like fishnet gone bad. Real bad.


These say to me...Hello, Ballet! Meet Concrete. Concrete, Meet Ballet.

No need to worry about running through dog poo. It'll blend right in.



I really could go on and on but I think you get the point. But...to finish things up. Here is a picture of the ugliest shoes in the world.


To anyone who is a parent and lets their child wear these shoes - or, God forbid, you wear them yourself - the shrunken clown shoe look is NOT cute. Spare your child the agony. Or, if they must wear them, at least get them a red rubber nose to complete the look!

In all seriousness (although Crocs being extremely ugly is a very serious matter), today is a gym day. Running will resume again tomorrow!

2 comments:

Robin Hart said...

Should I tell you that your brother and sister had to have crocs... sigh.

*Michelle* said...

They are too young to realize it. You should have been a "mean mom" and told them NO!